2019 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (9th ICBB)
The 2019 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (9th ICBB) will be held in Poznan, Poland during September 25-28, 2019. For more information, please visit https://www.icbb.ibch.poznan.pl/
ICBB2019 is co-organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science, Engineering and Technology, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry – Polish Academy of Sciences, and Chinese Journal of Biologicals, in collaboration with multiple academic affiliations.
It has been designed to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of biotechnology and bioengineering. A focus will be given to major research advances including:
- Microbiology, virology, cytology and immunology;
- Biological macromolecules, proteins and nucleic acids;
- Biomaterials, biopolymers and bioenergy;
- Biomedicine, biopharmaceuticals, pharmacology and toxicology;
- Agricultural & food science and industrial biotechnology;
- Applications in bioengineering, biomedical engineering & technology and other related fields.
The conference will last for two days from September. 26 to 27. Abstract Submission deadline will be on July. 31, 2019.
Please also bring this notice to the attention of any of your colleagues and students who may be interested in this conference, thank you very much. Looking forward to seeing you at this significant event.
Venue: Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences
Address: Z. Noskowskiego str. 12/14, 61-704 Poznań, Poland